Thursday, January 12, 2012

Permission to neglet

I'm officially giving myself permission to neglet something. This little blog right here. I'm quitting it. Starting today, I'm taking it off my to-do list (although as you can tell, it's not been too high on my list of priorities). But more than that, I'm doing it guilt-free, for the first time. And that's that.

So, until I feel compelled to do otherwise, I'll read a couple other blogs and get my blog-fix through them. If you need me, want to know what we're up to, what I'm making, cooking or sewing, call me. Text me. Or email me.

See you later.

Just for kicks and giggles, here's where I'm spending my time:

knitting
homeschooling
drooling
wishing i could be her friend
loving all the color and creativity

1 comment:

Sara said...

My new blog name is www.mama2addieandlandry.blogspot.com

Carrie or Amy can explain to you sometime...