Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday, 1/4/10

After a very disappointing realization last night that preschool starts back on Tuesday, instead of Monday, like I was preparing for, it turned out to be a good thing.

First of all, JA has been yucky, coughy, puny all day. Her pediatrician called in some cough medicine with codene (yay!) so hopefully she will be better after her long nap.

Second, it's snowing! Seriously, I think my children have seen as much snow in their short lifetimes as I have in mine. It's not normal to snow this often in Mississippi. Granted, it not accumulating much (although our slide in the backyard is completely covered), it's still exciting to sit inside and watch.

I'm making deer meat chili for supper and if JA feels like it, we can bake cookies. Oh, I hope she feels like it! :)

Which brings me to my resolutions for 2010. I am working on my list. I hope to finish them and perhaps include them here one day later this week. I think I need to do that so I'll stick to them, you know what I mean?

What are you up to on this crazy cold day?

No comments: