Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Fall, Y'all

I've always loved fall. It reminds me so much of when I was a little girl, and I have such good memories of that time. Plus, I love You've Got Mail and all the fall scenes in that movie. Freshly sharpened pencils, anyone?

So, here are a few pictures of fall at my house. These decorations will be up until Christmas kicks off sometime around Thanksgiving. Oh, I can't wait.

Did you know that I'll have a baby by then? (Any day now, actually.) But my plan is to send my older two children off to school, come home and soak up every single second of holiday goodness with my newborn. It brings tears to my eyes, thinking about it now. I can't wait to share Christmas with a new baby.

Until then, here's fall.

Aren't these pumpkin faces hilarious? My mother-in-law found the kits with a set of faces at the Dollar Spot at Target. My children were in heaven, having the best time decorating pumpkins. And I loved them because it was much easier than actually carving a pumpkin.

No comments: