Tuesday, April 7, 2009

7 lbs. and Cadbury Creme Eggs

Remember my post from my old blog about going to the doctor for a check up and getting the "heavy scale"? Yeah, well. How could I forget?

Today was a follow up. Just a regular appointment every three months (for those of you who don't know, I have rheumatoid arthritis.) Anyway, I was pleased that I wasn't put in that same room.

So, the results? Down 7 pounds! Hooray! I'm just trying to eat better, in moderation and drink lots of water. I think I've consumed more water in the last 4 months than I did the entire year before! This is a good thing.

That, plus the gym. I took a few days off because of snotty noses and bad coughs (who wants that in the kids' playroom?!) but I'm trying to get back on track now.

Let's just keep it up, right? I'm trying.


But as you know, Easter is this weekend. And can I tell you how much I LOVE Cadbury creme eggs? It's my mother's fault (sorry, mom) but we just can't resist them. I'm ready for the season to pass so I can go grocery shopping without seeing that cardboard aisle display piled high and the sign: two for $1. Makes me want to grab a handful. Or else "accidently" bump into the display with my buggy.

4 comments:

Tyanne said...

I can't stop with the Reeses peanut butter eggs....I buy two with the intention of Bill getting one....and he has yet to get one!!!

Wilson said...

Girl...you and me both. I love cadbury cream eggs and the caramel eggs. I can't think of having Easter without them. I've been good so far this year.

odomfamilyfun said...

I am with Tyanne....the peanut butter eggs are my downfall....good job on the 7lbs :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 7lbs!!!! Cadbury Eggs are my weakness!!! I ate TWO tonight while watching The Biggest Loser! LOL!