Monday, April 13, 2009

Would You Mind?

****UPDATE****
First, thank you for your prayers. I felt them for sure.
The appointment could not have gone any better. We were seeing a pediatric neurologist for a series of headaches she has been complaining of. Fortunately, the doctor did not find anything upon exam that concerned him. Our next step would be to sedate her and conduct an MRI, but before we go to that degree, we're going to wait and watch her. If the headache episode happens again, we'll get the MRI done right away.
Again, thanks for your prayers.
****************

Good morning! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter Sunday yesterday. Ours was perfect.

But right now would you mind sharing your prayers with me today? Jordan Ann has a doctor's appointment today and while I'm hopeful that all things are just as they should be, I'm still feeling a little anxious. I'll update more when I can and after we get finished with the doctor.

Specifically, pray for bravery for her - she's so skittish in unfamiliar environments - and an outcome that is in line with God's will for our lives.

I love you, blog readers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know we are lifting up your sweet little princess up this morning...and her mommy too!

Much Love, Raegan Hodges

Wilson said...

Prayers on their way!

Amy said...

I am saying a prayer right now. Please post an update soon. I find myself having difficulty being patient in situations like this.

Amy

Carrie said...

so far so good then! i've been thinking of yall all morning. i suffer from migraines, so i somewhat understand. glad to hear things are okay right now.

Erica said...

Lifting sweet little JA up in prayer!
You probably have already thought of this, but when my girlfriend's daughter was complaining of headaches a trip to the eye doctor and a prescription for some glasses solved her headache issue.
Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

I hope this goes well. Don't know if you need another suggestion, but here goes. My daughter had headaches when she was little but were relieved when her teeth were straightened. The crowded teeth were causing her headaches. Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers.

Wilson said...

So glad you got a good report. Praise God for that.